- Responsible for the efficient maintenance and processing of accounts payable transactions.
- Evaluates Requests for Payments (RFPs) and its attachments prior to preparation of Accounts Payable Vouchers (APVs). Records the transactions in the book of accounts to ensure that transactions are reported in the financial statements accurately and timely.
- Maintains subsidiary ledger of suppliers, contractors, agents, and employees to ensure that payments are up-to-date, that there is no double payment and to ensure that all applicable deductions are applied before preparing payment vouchers.
- Resolves invoice discrepancies to determine the correct amount due for payment.
- Writes audit findings and provide recommendations for improvement where weakness are indentified
- Provides the Senior Accounting Analyst with the Subsidiary Ledger of major suppliers/ contractors for reconciliation with the General Ledger Accounts to assist in prompt issuance of Audited Financial Statements.
- Reviews Petty Cash Fund Transaction prior to the approval of the head of Finance to ensure the validity, accuracy, and legitimacy of the transaction.
- Prepares detailed reports/schedules of accounts to aid both internal and external users in interpreting any changes in the financial position of the company.
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor Degree in Accountancy.
- Preferably CPA but not required.
- Sound knowledge of accounting principles and practices.
- Preferably with work-related experience in a real estate company.
- Knowledgeable in SEC, BIR and other government compliance reports.
- Must be organized, flexible and keen on details.
- Proactive, reliable and can comply with strict deadlines.
- Analytical and has problem-solving skills.