- Monitors accounts and update buyers about the status of their accounts
- Maintains updated buyers' ledgers and folders
- Resolves product or service problems/handles complaints
- Reviews accounts and requests of buyers
- Reviews monthly Statement of Accounts (SOA) and other notices
- Reviews ageing of receivables
- Processes back-outs, refunds, transfer (unit/rights), restructuring options, house modification and all other adjustments/requests
- Prepares Clearance Form upon receipt of request for transfer (units/rights/additional/deletional of co-owner) when payment reached 25% or full payment
- Forfeits payments and reopens units for sale
- Conducts move-in orientation to buyers with units/lots due for acceptance
- Coordinates with other concerned departments
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and mathematical skills; ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Customer orientation adaptability to adapt/respond to different types of character